View Single Post
Old 19-08-2007, 03:41 PM #8

Prisoners should expect their treatment to be on the same level of respect that they gave their victims. This softly sofly human rights for criminals is why we have so many sadistic violent crimes. Human rights is a two way street. Violent criminals disregard human rights when they turn on their victims and persue them without mercey.....Stop feeling sorry for the criminal. They won't thank you for it.......

Prisoners should serve their full sentence. None of this half term good behavour nonesense. Cold blooded killers should get life imprisonment that means life. The victims cannot go before a parol board and say I have been dead for 20 years now so can I have my life back. Why should the murderer have such a right.

Prisoners should be made to earn there right to watch any TV or listen to any radio....

Those prisoners assesed to have sufficient intelligence should be made to accept educational courses and pass exams before parol or early release is even considered.......

During my time in the civil service I once had to collect seat covers that had been sent to a local prison for laundering. They had sabotaged the fasteners of nearly all covers so as not to get the work given to them again.....The security at the jail was pathetic. No proper checks as to who I was I could have easily smuggled out a prisoner as they were wondering about freely between workshops and out of sight of wardens on the prison gate. No CCTV either.
bananarama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote