Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

Quote:
Originally Posted by caprimint View Post
He doesn't need to win a stupid argument when he can just win the show instead.

It's alright to say that but when you're in the moment and somebody annoys you (whether it's intentional or not) it's hard not to respond, I'm sure we're all guilty of that. Austin isn't the kind of person to just walk away, he said his piece and I doubt they'll be stealing the water again.
I very much doubt either of them stand a chance of winning this series, not when Calum () is around. Besides, if he didn't want to win a stupid argument, why start one?

I don't disagree with that, and it's for that reason why I wouldn't want to live with people like Speidi (or many of the types who go on BB, tbh) cause something like that would annoy me too - but it seems a bit ridiculous to spend days talking about how you need and are going to play them at their own game, and then give them the argument that they were seeking? If it were a housemate stealing water bottles seriously then it would've looked different (he was after all obviously in the right), but when people are doing it deliberately for a reaction and you pander to them, you certainly haven't won.

They probably won't steal the water again, but they will do something else to try and wind him up - let's see if he falls for it again. I mean it's better TV when people do, but still
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote