Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Ah come on, I know you're a Jasmine fan but can you not understand why Stacy feels so bad in there? She has Austin telling her no one likes her and then she hears those comments from Jasmine, it must be really hurtful for her, you can still like Jasmine and not agree with everything she does
I was pointing out that Stacy IS confrontational so that part of what Jasmine said is true, all the others have mentioned it. She is very loud and I would find her a nightmare to live with. That said she is nearer the top of my housemate rankings than the bottom so its not that I completely dislike her. If Jasmine MEANT what she said about Stacy sitting next to her for airtime THAT was nasty. She said it was a joke or something to that manner. I know Jasmine can be a bitch but I dont think she would really MEAN to say that. I dont agree with everything Jasmine does either Im just stating that Stacy IS confrontational and in many cases in peoples faces and spaces Peace though Niamh and happy new year buddy
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote