View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 01:40 AM #1

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB22: Nick Leeson

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB22: Nick Leeson

Default Could C5 be in trouble with McDonald's?

So Product Placement and all. They are allowed to do this because at the start of the show a "P" is on the right hand side of the screen. So initially i thought this would be great promo for Mcdonalds (those few mins would have been worth a LOT to them). BUT then I read this post on DS:

It wasn't product placement as all logos were covered. It was also not good advertisement for the company as Jedward were going on about how it's not real chicken and that it's made from pink slime and someone else said hey are made from chicken anus and beaks lol And for those that will hit back with 'but they said Big Mac and Mcflurry!' Well of course they did, how else do you order a Big Mac? You can't just say I want a burger and ice cream as that could come from anywhere and hey specifically wanted the McDonald's stuff.

Which isn't true at all, McDonalds have spent tons on advertising right now promoting the fact all their chicken and beef served in the UK is 100% British and pure with no 'nasty bits' and having these nobodies slandering their products and giving false information to a million viewers is not good marketing.

This is very true and i am very surprised they decided to air it. McDonalds is a huge company so to have a TV show air views of people stating that they do not use real meat etc... could be very bad for C5?
*mazedsalv** is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote