folklore

Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
CBB15: Katie Hopkins

folklore

Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
CBB15: Katie Hopkins

It just occurred to me that I didn't get to finish posting this House! Let me give it a go...

Bedroom
Moving into the bedroom, and continuing the idea of all-stars, the comic book graphics have been removed. Instead there are now graphics from old title sequences from Big Brother history. The bedroom now takes on a red and gold theme, not changing too much from the previous series

Courtyard
Big Brother's courtyard is still accessible during this series, giving the celebrity Housemates that bit of extra space they need to relax in. The space is practically identical to the civilian House but now has more stone texture on the walls.

Garden and Bathroom:
Outside in the main garden, there has been a slight change in colour. The black slate is now lighter, with a new backdrop surrounding the pool. All of the danger patterns have been replaced with golden textures instead. The bathroom is still outside but has been adapted to provide that extra bit of privacy.

Lounge:
Meanwhile, the lounge hasn't changed too much either just a slight colour difference.