Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete. View Post
There's loads of news clips on YT that talk about Jackiey I think? Her treatment of Shilpa was definitely seen as worse as the Jade stuff went on, papers like Daily Mail did pick up on things like her calling Shilpa 'the Indian' and stuff.

It was basically called a dull series until all the controversy... Jade was the main fave but Danielle was liked too (Davina said she really liked her during one live eviction)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason. View Post
I think a lot of the love Danielle got at the beginning was because of how popular Chantelle became in CBB4. I think a lot of people saw her as the "Chantelle" of the series in the first week because she was young, inoffensive (was at that time), good-looking, not really all that famous and in a house filled with all these other celebrities and their big egos, if that make sense.
Thank you.

Danielle has come across really well I think. She's funny and upbeat (which is shocking considering she's very monotone now), she seems very friendly, she's a mix of a ditz and clever and her crying because she realised her dad does hard work for nowhere near the amount of money she earns for doing nothing felt real surprisingly because usually stuff like that feels forced. It's a shame she must become a racist at some point because she's probably my favourite at the moment.

Jade seems nice but 'off' compared to how I've seen her before. She keeps defending Shilpa against Jackiey which is good - it only seems to be Shilpa she defends over Jackiey, everyone else that Jackiey clashes with Jade usually intervenes and clashes with that person as well.
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote