View Single Post
Old 26-01-2017, 05:07 PM #6
-

-

Jo was the launch night favourite to win iirc or at least really high in the odds. She came across well but she also had the S Club fanbase. I remember liking her at the beginning when it aired but when I re-watched the series last year, I found she was quite dull. Even before all the race row stuff kicked off, she wasn't featured all that outside of the first few days.

Someone on here made a really great post in regards to Jade and her family entering during my CBB5 re-watch last year. I think it was about how the public were highly against the idea of Jade entering from the moment speculation began pre-series and when it became true, a lot of the viewers were annoyed and would pretty much find anything to use against Jade so when the whole hostility towards Shilpa began the public (who were already pissed off at Jade going back in in the first place) used it as another stick to beat her with and I think that's why she received the most backlash out of anyone involved during and after the incident.

Last edited by Jason.; 26-01-2017 at 05:09 PM.
Jason. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote