View Single Post
Old 26-01-2017, 05:19 PM #8
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braden View Post
I'm sure the media did pick up on Jackiey's comments, but having watched her evicion interview they were completely glossed over by Davina. They were made light of, and her it's almost as if Davina (was prompted) allowed Jackiey to use the excuse that she wasn't able to pronounce names in general.

The night Carole was evicted, Davina praised Jade so much (she even said "that's why we love her", and Carole agreed with her and gave Jade so many compliments). Then at the end of that eviction interview Davina gleefully said "Apparently it's all kicking off between Shlipa and Jade & Danielle".

Carole's interview was seven whole days before Jade was evicted, so within those 7 days that's when the furore officially started. The media coverage amped up and it basically climaxed with Jade's argument with Shlipa about the Oxo cube, which is probably a big reason why Jade got more of a raw deal than the other two girls.

The craziest thing about the whole ordeal is that it only took seven days for the whole thing escalate and become what it was.
Danielle came across the worst during that and that's why it pisses me off that she got away with it all because I think her actions during that pretty much triggered the whole thing and she loaded the gun. I think the part when Jade begins to turn is that night when she's in the kitchen with Shilpa and Cleo telling Shilpa how she thinks she isn't being genuine or herself and that she needed to take a step back or something along the lines of that and it made Shilpa upset. By then, Jo and Danielle had already made the remarks about the undercooked chicken and the eating with the hands.

Last edited by Jason.; 26-01-2017 at 05:21 PM.
Jason. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote