View Single Post
Old 26-01-2017, 06:55 PM #25
-

-

Tbh I can understand why people would think her comment was racist with the whole racial divide of that series coupled with her comments in her VT, but I personally thought she meant drama queens as Saskia was going on about how Makosi was being fake and how she pretended to cry etc and then followed up with that "chip on your shoulder" comment straight afterwards. Mind you, I was Team Makosi during that whole argument.

It was an ambiguous comment for sure and I guess we'll never know whether she meant black people or drama queens. Though if she did mean black people, Makosi or the other black housemates surely would've picked up on it and mentioned it. I doubt they would've just brushed it off, especially as Makosi acknowledged her awful reception when leaving the house and stated she heard racial abuse from the crowd during her interview, I don't think she would've kept quiet if she found the "people like you" comment racist. The same way Shilpa actually thought and questioned whether Jade, Jo and Danielle were maybe treating her how they were because of her race and how she wasn't the same as them inside the house.

Last edited by Jason.; 26-01-2017 at 07:12 PM.
Jason. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote