BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
ooooookay so Borneo is also in my rewatch queue because between the idea that Kelly took the wrong person to the F2/Kelly had a chance to win at all, and now the assertion that the endgame of Borneo was very weak... let's just say I have some misconceptions to clear up
In fairness, it does have the best endgame between seasons 1-3 but that's not saying much.

Also in fairness, the format of Survivor just causes a lot of boring and/or predictable finishes so it's hard to bash Borneo on a weak finish when it wasn't that weak compared to a lot of seasons.

It's rare that you see an actual eventful/entertaining endgame... Cagayan, SJDS, Pearl Islands, China, even MvGx & Kaoh Rong come to mind as seasons that didn't slow down at the end. They are pretty far up among my favorite seasons of Survivor mainly because that's a big advantage over many seasons that just kinda die out.

Borneo definitely slowed down though... one of the biggest moments during the last couple of boots was like, Kelly & Susan's argument which wasn't anything spectacular, and there wasn't much else aside from an entertaining confessional here and there.