Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilbro View Post
Hmm if you say so
also no offence but before you go and tell people 99% of my posts on this thread were insulting other members I'd like to show you some statistics:
Up until your claim that 99% of my comments were insulting other members. At that point, I made 21 comments, and of those I indirected a minority of fans (which insults the ****e GBP) three times (some kim fans response to speidi)
so that's 3 comments which you could argue indirected members
I responded to a joke about Adam with a random slam of letters
I indirected ThriceShy for always using the "keep discussions to housemates" card
I said Niamh was the Jedward of the site?
I said I preferred Edward when Adam said he was the John of the duo

so if we really push it then that's 7/21 comments. That's 33.333333... whatever% of my comments - a third of your claims.
Then I made 4 more - 2 to Jason and 2 to you (2 indirects @ u for BANTS) so that's like 6 if we wanna give me a hard time x. So if you include this post that's 14/29 of my messages being about members (given that some of these were meant light heartedly is this a true representation? find out more at 6), which is under half - and NOT 99.99999%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but you know what im amazing so let's make it 11/29 bc me saying some jedward fans excuse jedward's actions for being lighthearted and fun isn't directs at members soz x so that's 11/29

meanwhile, you've made 7/16 replies about me. (you'll never know lovely, hit nerve, as you prove mine with every post you make, comment on how 99% ur messages, you make edward look mature, you're a little hung up, hit a nerve again)

now 7/16 as a percentage is 43.75%
and 11/29 is 37.93%

So therefore you made more comments about other members than me

and to answer your next question: it's a saturday night and im alone and yes i dont have anything better to do
A new Maths whizz to rival Jason?