BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam- View Post
I see it completely different, I just see people reacting to how the two of them are acting, I don't think they've been picked on or targeted at all, they've annoyed and wound everyone up and now they can't handle the backlash they're receiving from everyone because of it and are trying to play the victim and they're doing it well because it's working, their established fans already think they're God's gift to the Earth and will lap up anything they throw out, but they've done well to garner all of this support from playing a fake game in my eyes.
As far as bitching goes, they get it constantly, and give it occaisionally..
As far as arguing goes, theyre pushed into one regularly but have only given it back once?..
I see why housemates dislike them, and I can see why fans would find them annoying, but reactions to their actions are completely OTT nearly all of the time. Theyve done well to ignore so much of it. I dont think theyre Gods gift, but I also dont think that theyre playing a fake game.. Theyre not always my favourite of each episode, sometimes they make tits of themselves.. Theyre just my overall favourites, because theyre so lighthearted, especially in comparison to the other remaining seven, who only seem to bitch, moan, whine and drink. (And ganghand and be adultery).