View Single Post
Old 04-02-2017, 05:57 PM #1

Default Jedward want to return to Celebrity Big Brother for a THIRD time, Kim doesn't

Quote:
http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv...hird-time.html

Jedward are up for returning to Celebrity Big Brother for a THIRD time.

It was Coleen who won Celebrity Big Brother 2017 yesterday evening, beating Jedward in the final vote.

As we saw in the two hour final, first out this evening in sixth place was Bianca Gascoigne following the first vote freeze of the evening.

Nicola Mclean followed her bestie out in fifth place while in fourth place was James Cosmo before Kim Woodburn went out in third place in the non-stop live show.

Despite having just escaped 32 days in the house, all star housemates Jedward are already up for it again.

In their last day in the house, one half of the pair, who first appeared on CBB back in 2011, told Kim Woodburn: "I think we should all do it. I'd do it, I'd do the next series."

Kim replied: "Of course you'd do it, you've got your brother. You'll always stick together, that's a nice, lovely. Whatever happens you're always together, that helps you my love."

However Kim wasn't so keen saying; "I have had enough. I cannot deal with any more... I can't do it any more boys, I can't. It's upsetting, it's horrible and there's no point."

She added: "I can't do it and I don't sulk, I've just had enough."

Celebrity Big Brother will return to Channel 5 in the summer and rumour has it we could have another all star cast.

Some reports have claimed that what will be the landmark 20th series could be titled 'Summer Legends' as a number of past housemates return to the house just like this year's winter series.

For now, we'll just have to wait and see what BB bosses have planned...
/
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote