BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxie View Post
I think some people are jumping to conclusions and not thinking of the practicalities. They were told late at night after the show. Someone in ITU would have been asleep and the hospital isn't going to wake them for a chat. Flights have to be booked to go home. You cant just run to the airport and jump on a plane. It's not like getting a bus to the local hospital. You, I or they might have wanted to be told but the decision their dad took was not to tell them. It was his right to do that. There are all kinds of scenarios people don't figure into the experience because they aren't in those shoes.
For all we know the article isn't that accurate. Maybe their dad is now out of the hospital having been taken ill during the show. We don't know and the finger pointing isn't nice. At the end of day, like most of us, they probably love their dad and would do their best to get where they needed to be as fast as they were able.

In my own experience I went through a whole bunch of emotions including anger and there was lots more I'm not going into but I've never been angry with my dad for not wanting me to be told right away. He was hardly thinking straight, and it was love.
Whether we agree or disagree on issues,I always love to read your posts.

Over this series you have made some excellent points.
On this issue you already have and the above post says so much of those excellent points, in a fair and balanced way too.

Your own personal shared experience is really thought provoking.
joeysteele is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote