I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Tom
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Tom
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Default Jeremy McConnell and Stephanie Davis are set for explosive reunion in CBB20

Quote:
JEREMY McConnell and warring ex Stephanie Davis are set for an explosive reunion in the Celebrity Big Brother house, after bosses approached the pair for a comeback in their summer all-star series.

The former couple, who are currently talking through solicitors over the paternity of newborn baby Caben-Albi, are top of the wish list for the show’s Summer Legends cast to mark its 20th series.

A source said: “Jeremy really enjoyed Celebrity Big Brother the first time round and would love to be a part of the Summer Legends series.

“A lot has happened since he last appeared on the show between him and Stephanie, but he knows them both joining the line-up would make incredible telly, and he’s keen to keep his profile up.

“They aren’t on speaking terms at the moment but going back to where it all started for them in the Big Brother house may be exactly what they need to move forward – and viewers would love it.”

A spokeswoman for CBB said: “We never comment on speculation around future housemates.”

“I’m not allowed to say anything. I’d get arrested if I did. If I signed the confidentiality order, I wouldn’t be allowed to speak about my son. That’s the only way she’s asking to do it.

“It’s Steph’s turn, whenever she’s ready and happy to do it. I couldn’t do it with the thing she was trying to get me to sign.

“We have to put stuff behind us for the child. All I’m looking for is clarity.”

Celebrity Big Brother bosses are preparing to blow their budget on the upcoming Summer Legends series of the show.

Favourites from both the Channel 4 and Channel 5 versions of the celeb show such as Chantelle Houghton, Katie Price and Jim Davidson are also being eyed up with Jeremy and Stephanie for the star-studded cast.

The bumper show, which has the working title Summer Legends, will run after the regular Big Brother edition which this year is auditioning pairs of housemates, including twins and mothers and daughters.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...ephanie-davis/

Spoiler:

[/CENTER]

Denver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote