View Single Post
Old 17-02-2017, 01:58 PM #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbrother2017 View Post
As an Indian, with good knowledge of the celeb world in India, I can assure you she'll never go near this show.

Her level of fame has sky-rocketed since CBB. Actress-wise in India I would probably compare her level of fame to an actress like Jenifer Aniston or something.

They defo wouldn't be able to afford her.

Plus to put into perspective how much she would cost, look at her husband raj kundra:

'Another factor in Raj's life is the fact that his wife is Shilpa Shetty who is a very famous Bollywood actress. The total net worth of raj kundra reported $400 Million Dollar or INR 2500 Crores This business tycoon earns $100 million yearly.'

So I think she hardly needs the cash when she's got hundreds of millions sitting next to her
Ok but it's been specified that their budget for celebrities has went up. Plus Shilpa herself knows this show has given her a remarkably positive reputation so it's not like she's turned against the show or anything. I mean I guess considering her and her partners amount of money, MAYBE she won't join but it seems very likely that they would at least try to bring back probably their most memorable housemate ever to return for this fully fledged All-Star series.

Poor Duck Benedict though @Shilpa's husband
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote