View Single Post
Old 17-02-2017, 02:07 PM #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic. View Post
Ok but it's been specified that their budget for celebrities has went up. Plus Shilpa herself knows this show has given her a remarkably positive reputation so it's not like she's turned against the show or anything. I mean I guess considering her and her partners amount of money, MAYBE she won't join but it seems very likely that they would at least try to bring back probably their most memorable housemate ever to return for this fully fledged All-Star series.

Poor Duck Benedict though @Shilpa's husband
Oh come on, really? You thinks its still possible? Of course they will ask, I'm sure they've asked everyone from Nicola T to Gary Busey. But realistically she does not need this show at all.

As for their budget going up, I'm sure they're offering millions now instead of hundreds of thousands, however the amount of millions she would need would not be possible to pay out, she knows her worth.

She knows Jade's return ended her and she's not stupid enough to make the same mistake.

I had to compare her and her husband's net worth to someone to make everyone see how unrealistic her return is:
'About Beyonce. American R&B recording artist, actress and fashion designer, Beyoncé Giselle Knowles, has an estimated net worth of $265 million in June 2016, according to Forbes.'

Shilpa's husband is worth $400m. If they can get Shilpa I think they may as well try for Beyonce...

Sorry guys, Shilpa is out
bigbrother2017 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote