View Single Post
Old 24-02-2017, 06:30 PM #71

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB22: Nick Leeson

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB22: Nick Leeson

I say thank goodness for Marc, and i don't care if that is an unpopular opinion. Sure i didn't really rate 4in4out in retrospect, BUT the silver lining is that IMO Marc was the person that stopped Danny win.

Danny would have walked that series if 4in4out didn't happen because everyone loved him in the house despite him being a slimy little ****, there is no way he would have been nominated (sure he survived that anyway), but he would have IMO won the Vote to Win.

Thank God he didn't, sure Chloe won (ermmm ok), but it was much more tolerable.

So IMO thank you Marc for letting Danny lose his **** and becoming unpopular (he even was booed on finals)

But yes BB15 and BB16 are pretty tragic. IMO, they never happened. It just went BB14-BB17

You know how nba a series is when Joel, Marc and Jade are your faves (Joel being an unpopular opinion too)

The HMs acted weird that series. 2 HMs had 2 very interesting weeks in Cristian and Jack. Jack literally went from bottom of my list to Top 2 in the week leading up to Marc's eviction and then fell monumentally again. Cristian jumped like 10 places in the week of Jade's eviction, and then monumentally fell again. Had they stayed at that level, they would have been better HMs (the latter only because he was up for eviction)

Last edited by *mazedsalv**; 24-02-2017 at 06:35 PM.
*mazedsalv** is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote