View Single Post
Old 27-02-2017, 10:56 PM #1

Default Kim Woodburn is working on a racy novel

Quote:
Celebrity Big Brother's Kim Woodburn has revealed plans to release a racy novel.

The recent CBB housemate wants to rival EL James and her 50 Shades Of Grey book.

Kim told The Sun newspaper: “I’m 50 Shades of Filth! I’m thinking of writing a mucky book and I would call it There’s Nothing Dirty In A Clean Bit of Filth’.”

The star of How Clean Is Your House? also revealed her love of "real murder books".

She added: “Since I was a small girl I read real murder books. I swear to god it’s my bit of naughty.

“Also, royalty, I have every book. Diana, you know she made a big impression in life, didn’t she? I have mixed emotion. I think Prince Charles should never have married her. He was always in love with Camilla Parker-Bowles.”

The now legendary Celebrity Big Brother housemate finished third on this year's All Stars v New Stars series but was undeniably the most talked about of the cast.

It was recently claimed that Kim has had "multiple offers" for TV work following the CBB final earlier this month.

“Bosses are really excited by the prospect of signing Kim up for something long-term," a source told The Sun. “She would be the perfect host of her own chat show as she’s not afraid to say exactly what she thinks."

The insider added: “A number of channels are interested and she’s having talks this week.”

http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv...acy-novel.html
//

Last edited by Epic.; 27-02-2017 at 10:57 PM.
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote