View Single Post
Old 28-02-2017, 08:38 PM #1

Default Rank these CBB Villains

I've compiled a list of whom I would say are the main villains of most CBB seasons.

People I almost included but didn't:
John McCririck (CBB3: More of an annoying person to live with rather than someone with a completely malice view)
Vicky Entwhistle (CBB12: Doesn't have a negative streak until the final week)
Linda Nolan (CBB13: She was more of a foil to the person she was against rather than being someone who tried malicious tactics)
Jim Davidson (CBB13: Sympathy edit in the last week + being comical sometimes in how he was presented)
Farrah Abraham (CBB16: Mostly the same as how I'd describe John McCririck, just more irritating and volatile to live with. She doesn't really comprehend what being cruel really means and is mostly just unhinged)
Nicola McLean & Kim Woodburn (CBB19: Pondered both of these but it's very split in opinion of which of these meant well and which one of them was out to get people and it wasn't fully made clear. So I discounted both of them)

Rank each of these below worst to best, mostly based on how entertaining they were in villainy:

George Galloway (CBB4)
Pete Burns (CBB4)
Racists (CBB5)
Coolio (CBB6)
Karissa & Kristina Shannon (CBB9)
Julie Goodyear (CBB10)
Heidi & Spencer Pratt (CBB11)
Carol McGiffin (CBB12)
Lee Ryan (CBB13)
James Jordan (CBB14)
Perez Hilton (CBB15)
Katie Hopkins (CBB15)
Austin Armacost (CBB16)
Gemma Collins (CBB17)
John Partridge (CBB17)
Stephen Bear (CBB18)

Weird thread I know but a lot of series have panto villains so maybe it makes sense to do a discussion on them.
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote