View Single Post
Old 17-03-2017, 01:29 PM #74
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
They will have their referendum just not while the Brexit deal is going through like selfish Nicola wants, they are out of the EU for the foreseeable whether they have a referendum or not as it will take time to get back in that is if the EU will take them. Let's be real this isn't about the EU for Scotland either it just an opportunity to have another referendum,keep asking the question you will get the answer you want in the end.
I don't care about Sturgeon's motives, she's a toad.

I just think that Scotland has the grounds to demand another referendum as does NI if they want to rejoin Ireland or go it alone. Like I said before, if they decide to stay then they face the carnage with the rest of us but we can't force them to stay by denying a referendum. We could very well be forcing their hand if we make them wait.

Scotland wouldn't leave if there was another Ref now. It would be better to do the vote ASAP and get it out the way then allow the embitterment and resentment to grow and cause Scotland to break away when we're in a sensitive position post brexit.

Better to go through Brexit knowing that we stand united.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote