Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Quote:
Fleur East has revealed plans to drop a second album at the end of the year.

And it sounds as though it could be very different to her first, which included hit single Sax.

“One of my New Year’s resolutions was to learn to play the piano so I’m working on that now because I love to write but usually I’m sitting in with musicians," Fleur revealed this weekend.

She told the Daily Star newspaper: “I wanted this record to be more instrumental focused, and incorporate some instruments I wouldn’t have before.”

And Fleur also teased she's been looking to her Ghanaian family history as inspiration for the songs.

The 2014 X Factor runner up explained: “I have been taking influences from my mother’s hometown – she’s from Ghana and I grew up listening to that kind of music so that’s influenced me quite a bit.

“It makes people feel good and people just want to be happy at the end of the day don’t they?”

Although due out this year, it's not entirely clear exactly when we can expect Fleur's follow up record.

After being signed by Simon Cowell's Syco record label following her series, Fleur released hit single Sax in 2015 which peaked at Number 3.