Old 01-04-2017, 12:39 AM #210

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Natalie Nunn
CBB21: Ginuwine

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Natalie Nunn
CBB21: Ginuwine

RomeoTouch

Song1:Boys you know I've been a bit hard on you guys throughout the competition don't take it to heart I only do it because I wanna see you guys do well having said that this was a decent performance wasn't perfect but great start and much better then your previous version 8/10

Song2:I'm so happy you lads have more songs because I felt that was your worst performance to date it just didn't work for me I know you guys can do better and that wasn't anything as good as you had have been previously and the song didn't suit you guys with 5/10nly because it's the final I would have gave it a 2

Song3:Now from your worst to your best 10/10

Song4:It sounded good however I did find this really cliche and nothing special it was nice I also felt that Shawn Mendez outshined you guys and you were more like his backing singers 6/10

Song5:Boys no matter what happens after this you 5 have done well to get this far nice performance 7/10

Rock&Kickz

Song1:That is what you call a performance ladies you all sounded beautiful and totally rocked it even better than before 10/10

Song2:Girls I want to be real this was good however I did feel your nerves during this and isn't as good as I know you girls are this didn't seem to have that spark like the others you have sung 7/10

Song3:I've been waiting for you beautiful ladies to sing this for age and you 5 finally did magical just magical this could be a hit record of yours girls 10/10

Song4:I think I'm gonna cry that was just mindblowingly fantastic each and every one of you women had shon on that stage and sang like professionals

Song5:Girls I gave you this because I felt that this was the perfect song for you I liked the performance however I didnt love it like I should have done regardless if you girls win or lose you have done me proud 7/10

VirtualSociety
Song1:Guys you have just crashed the competition since day1 just magnificent you 4 gentlemen are just from the words of Will Iam Fire Fire 10/10

Song2:Awesome song lads I wanted you lot to do something different which you have done each week just keep on coming with more and more surprises 10/10

Song3:If you guys don't win after that performance then I will eat my arms off that was off the chain

Song4:I picked zayn for many reasons and this matched like a glove and an arm just wicked 9/10

Song5:Winning performance that's what I call winners I can pridict that song will be number one all over the world and will be all over the radio station 10/10

Beauty School Dropout

Song1:I'm so jealous of Jake because I so wish I got to mentor your ladies as my third group that's all I'm gonna say 10/10

Song2:Wow I hate to say this I'm sorry to all the other groups but with that you have just destroyed the competition with that performance and rendition 10/10

Song3:Better than the original 10/10

Song4:A bit obvious however you ladies sounded great welldone 8/10

Song5:This final is really tight you ladies were just god damn awesome love that song and I love you ladies and I love that performance 10/10

Last edited by Owoaje1993; 01-04-2017 at 07:32 AM.
Owoaje1993 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote