View Single Post
Old 15-04-2017, 06:16 PM #1

Default Summer CBB idea - what do ye think?

So I've been thinking about what they could do to renew interest and ratings in the Summer CBB...

Doing another All Stars v New Stars would just tire out the format in my opinion. I've thought about the couples format which they are trying for the regular series - if that is a success what about using that for the celebrity version?

I've come up with a REALISTIC cast, featuring some past stars and some new stars (I'm sure there would be many more) what do ye think?

- Dina Lohan and Michael Lohan (Ex's - already did couples therapy together/seem to do EVERYTHING offered/ Lindsay's not bringing in cash lol)
- Charlotte Crosby and Stephen Bear (I know BUT they will bring ratings)
- Tiffany Pollard and Sister Patterson (Mother daughter, the mother is AS dramatic and they also did couples therapy)
- Farrah Abraham and Her Mother (Jesus this relationship is a trainwreck)
- The 2 guys from Gogglebox
- The Cheeky Girls
- Salt N Pepa (would be the 'Big' signing - both have done reality TV recently and still talk)

This idea of celeb pairings would be dramatic and there are some big characters in there with interesting relationships - what do ye think?

Other celeb pairings suggestions who I can't imagine would turn it down (Colin and Justin, Gemma Collins and Bobby, James Jordan and Ola, Cody and Ally Simpson)

Last edited by Briancbbfan; 15-04-2017 at 06:17 PM.
Briancbbfan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote