Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

The Live Launch; Part 1

A dimly lit studio slowly started to glow with candles, revealing a circle podium. After a short flicker, a spotlight revealed host Emma Willis on a podium. "This is it. The Battle of the Nations. Canadian All Stars will go against our very own All Stars in a brand new, revised format. What will come of it though? You'll just have to wait and see ..." The titles then ran, beginning the show.

When Emma returned, the studio was now in full lighting, and the audience had entered, cheering loudly. "Welcome to Big Brother 2017! We are piloting a brand new format already famous across North America - but never before done here in the UK. It involves gameplay, strategy and manipulation. What better way to do it that bring together All Star Housemates from not only our UK version, but the Canadian version too." The crowd cheered, half supporting the UK and the other supporting Canada. "The house has been given a fresh lick of paint and Big Brother has recharged his batteries. All we need now is some housemates. This first one is hoping not to get screwed over by love ..."

"Its Neda!" Emma welcomed, giving the Canadian Mastermind her star studded entrance on the crystal white catwalk. "Neda, welcome to the UK! How are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling great!" Neda replied, smiling toward the host. "I'm looking forward to playing the game in this wonderful country!"

"Have you seen any of our version before?"

Neda nodded. "Yeah, I'm a real big super fan so it's a dream come true to play in an international format!"

Emma agreed. "Right, I think it's about time for you to meet one of your competitors. This Housemate will be defending her crown ..."

"Its Sarah!" The host greeted, as Sarah thanked the adoring crowd for their positive reaction. "Sarah, welcome to the show! Thanks for coming on!"

Sarah giggled. "No, thank you for having me!"

"Pleasure!" Emma smiled. "Now do you think it'll be easy defending your crown this spring?"

"Definitely not!" The past winner answered. "Nothings easy in life, and if the show was easy I wouldn't be here now. I love a challenge, this is perfect!"

Emma agreed. "Exactly right Sarah! I think it's time for you two to meet the next of your fellow housemates. Hopefully this next one won't be too unpredictable ..."

"Its Arlie!" The host introduced as the mad-hatter Canadian ran down the catwalk to a screaming crowd. "Arlie, so great to have you on the show!"

"You can't turn an opportunity like this down, you know?" He cheered, encouraging the crowd.

Emma agreed. "Too true. How hard is the game going to be now you're surrounded by different people, in a different country, the list goes on?"

Arlie shrugged his shoulders. "You know the game is as hard as you make it." He explained. "The only issue is people in there know how I play in my game and if I'm proved right, they'll be after me from the start."

"You better start your social game now then Arlie," Emma began. "Because its time for you three to get in the house!"

Sarah made her way inside first, meeting Neda on the navy blue sofa and Arlie looking around. "Great to see you again Neds, how've things been?"

"Great thanks!" Neda smiled. "Looking forward to the game?"

Sara nodded. "Obviously! How crazy is it that we are playing again in another country!?"

"LET THE GAMES BEGIN!" Arlie suddenly cheered, Neda and Sarah greeting him at the bottom of the stairs.

"Indeed!" Sarah agreed, spotting some champagne on the counter. "Oh my god, how did I not notice the champagne? Champagne anyone?" She asked, handing out the glass flutes.

Neda nodded. "Please! And I'm sure Arlie won't turn any down!"

"Only if you promise not to evict me this time!" He chuckled at Neda.

"Wow, I can sense some past drama there!" Emma laughed. "Now the house has a trio of Canadian inhabitants at the moment. I think it's time for a Brit to spice things up ..."

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...YLuyQWz-HGZmR1

"It's Chris!" Chris returned to the stage he entered in, slowly pacing down to meet Emma at the end. "Chris, how does it feel to be going back in the house?"

Chris thought for a moment. "You know, it's definitely going to be difficult in the sense that things have changed a lot, but nothing I can't handle!"

"And if you're anything like last time, you'll be fine!" Emma encouraged. "Now get yourself in there!"

Chris made his way inside, spotting the three that had already entered. "Hi, are you the internationals?"

"We sure are!" Sarah smiled. "I'm Sarah,"

"Hi Sarah, nice to meet you!" Chris gave her a hug, and then both Neda and Arlie introduced themselves in a similar fashion. "Wow, this is going to be crazy!"

Arlie sipped some champagne. "Sure is Chris, sure is."

Emma was about to end Part 1 of the show. "Right, that's four housemates snugly settled into our grand House, and after the break it'll be time to add more fuel to the fire! See you in 5!"

Last edited by Morgan.; 17-04-2017 at 06:28 PM.
Morgan. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote