Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

The Live Launch; Part 2
Emma, still on the centre podium, returned to a cheering crowd. "Welcome back to Big Brother: Battle of the Nations. Before the break we saw Canadians Arlie, Neda and Sarah join our very own Chris. I think it's time to add another to this mix with a sprinkle of glitter ..."

"Its Gary." Emma announced, as he marched down the catwalk as if it was an explosion of glitter, greeting the crowd! "Gary, if this is what we have to come over the next few weeks then it'll be a great season ahead!"

"Baby there's never enough glitter!" Gary chuckled. "I'm going to bring the fun, the drama and more importantly I'm going to bring the crown home!"

Emma looked excited to see it all. "It'll be a tough journey but if you think you can make it then you better get yourself into the house!"

He strutted up the stairs, and met the others inside. He immediately spotted Neda and rolled his eyes. "Isn't it fabulous to see you back here, Neda?" She ignored him, and he moved onto the others. "Great to see you again Sarah, Arlie. And I'm Gary!" He said, extending his hand to Chris.

"Chris." The Brit smiled, taken aback by the Canadian. "Nice to meet you!"

Emma turned around after watching that chunk of action. "Gary has turned the house upside down., but he might be asking 'Who is She' when this next one makes her entrance ..."

"Its Nikki!" Emma excitedly introduced, one of her favourite housemates emerging from the new set. "Nikki, you never get bored of Big Brother do you?"

"How could you get bored of Big Brother?" The temper-tantrum queen added.

Emma agreed. "Exactly! Now you have friends from both nations in that house, will that be a benefit or a disadvantage?"

"It's hard to tell really, you know I'm not the best player of BB!" Nikki smiled. "I just can't wait to get inside!"

Emma was happy to hear that. "Right then, get yourself in and show us what you're made of Nikki!"

Nikki, upon entrance, recognised Sarah from the Sideshow mainly. "Sarah, fancy seeing you in here!" The others she knew vaguely from meet ups. "And everyone else, such a great lineup so far, eh?"

Neda was thrilled to see Nikki. "Oh my god, such a legend!"

"Aw thanks Neda!" Nikki responded. "And hi Chris, I don't believe we have met yet, but it's great to see you at last!"

"Such a warm reception for Nikki!" Emma smiled, loving the footage. "Now I think we can squeeze a few more in before the break! This next one is Canadas very own Persian Princess ..."

"Its Cassandra!" The Princess made her shimmering entrance, meeting Emma at the far end. "Cassandra, you were a beast of the game first time round, but you didn't do so well on your second appearance. Can you redeem yourself now?"

Cassandra flicked her hair. "Of course I can, all of those bitches will be sorry they even messed with me!"

"I do have to apologise for the language there," Emma paused. "Maybe Cassandra will benefit from a friend. Ah be this one won't start too many chemical reactions ..."

"Its Mitch!" Emma smiled, the scientist walking right to her and Cass. "Mitch, happy to be here?"

"Definitely!" He giggled, listening to the crowd perception. "Its a once in a lifetime experience and you have to grab it with both hands when it comes your way."

Emma nodded along. "Definitely. You don't have to reveal too much, but will you be approaching the game in a different way to what you did before?"

"You know what, I'm just going to have to get inside and see what Big Brother throws in." Mitch replied.

Emma ushered them to the stairs. "Right, get yourselves inside and see what happens!"

They both made their way in, Cassandra being first to introduce herself. "Hi everyone, great to see you all!" She then spotted Nikki. "OMG, Nikki. I can finally play it your way!"

"You haven't got Canada to protect you anymore darling!" She laughed in jest, before turning to Mitch. "Mitch Muffin - how are you?"

"Good." He smiled. "I'm doing good."

Emma was just ready to close the second part. "Right, eight of our All Stars have made their way in. After the break we'll be weighing out the scales of Big Brother with a few more brits, see you in 5!"

Last edited by Morgan.; 17-04-2017 at 07:56 PM.
Morgan. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote