Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

The Live Launch; Part 3
It was time for Emma to continue the show, with the penultimate part of the launch. "Hollow and welcome back to Big Brother: Battle of the Nations. So far we have seen Canadians Arlie, Cassandra, Gary, Mitch, Neda and Sarah outweigh Brits Chris and Nikki - so I think it's time for Housemate Number 9, and this one isn't letting age get in the way ..." Emma teased.

"Its Eileen!" Emma introduced, the kooky lady prancing down the catwalk. "Eileen, its great to have you back on the show again!"

Eileen agreed with the host. "Its great to be back Emma, I'm the same old lady I was before!"

"Do you think you'll be able to perform any better now after you've had a few years to think about last time?"

Eileen shrugged faintly. "You know, there's know way of telling so we will just have to see how this goes!"

Emma nodded along. "Well maybe this next housemate will double up for you if you're in trouble ..."

"Its Jason!" The host smiled as the last winner met her and Eileen at the end of the catwalk. "Jason, do you think you'll be stepping up your game to defend the crown of yours this time around?"

Jason was unsure. "It's hard to say, I'll have to judge it on who I'm in there with!"

"Last time you got backlash from evicting Lateysha in Annihilation Week," Emma reminisced. "If the opportunity comes again will you be taking a chance and repeating your actions?"

Jason nodded. "I mean it arguably won me the show but if I'm friendly with everyone then no, I won't be taking that move again."

"Right, I think we can get one more in with you pair." Emma revealed. "Could this one be smashing the house to pieces?"

"Its Danny!" Emma said, as the young lads lad walked down the catwalk, posing for the odd camera here and there. "Danny, welcome back to the show! How does it feel to be here again?"

"It feels great!" He revealed. "I mean it was nice to get as far as I did last time but it's better to have another shot!"

"Of course!" Emma agreed. "Now I think it's just about time for you three to get into that house and get playing!"

After entering, they immediately gravitated to the brits that had already entered, Chris and Nikki. "Nikki, nice to see you playing as a housemate this time!" Danny smiled, hugging the small lady.

"I just couldn't resist!" She replied.

They all then greeted the Canadians, introducing themselves and each other. Emma, afterwards, moved onto the penultimate housemate. "Right then, there's room for just a few more. Let's hope this beauty queen can fit inside ..."

"It's Sindy!" Emma smiled, the seasoned pageant queen posing for every camera possible as she made her way down. "Sindy, you're used to the pageants but how does the Big Brother House compare?"

"Its an amazing experience." Sindy answered. "Who wouldn't want to compete year after year?"

Emma laughed. "That's a great point Sindy! Now onto the competition, it's time for you to get yourself in there!"

Sindy made her way into the main body of the house, greeting Neda first. "I'm so sorry, I'm so so sorry!"

"What for?" Neda asked. "What are you sorry for?"

"I shouldn't have backdoored you last time, it was wrong of me."

Neda shook her head. "Don't worry about it, its a clean slate."

Emma was now onto closing the third part. "Right, twelve of our legends have got themselves in there. I think there will be room for one more Brit, but not until after the break! See you in 5.