Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

The Live Launch; Part 4
Emma was about to begin the final part of the launch. "Welcome back to Big Brother: Battle of the Nations. So far we have seen Canadians Arlie, Cassandra, Gary, Mitch, Neda, Sarah and Sindy come together with Brits Chris, Danny, Eileen, Jason and Nikki. Think we have room for one more?" The crowd cheered. "Here's the final housemate ..."

"Its Ashleigh!" The Irish beauty stepped down the catwalk for the first time in a few years. "Ashleigh, great to see you again!"

"Right back at you!" She smiled, nicely.

Emma patted her back. "Last time you lost out to the big villain of the season, do you think you'll be able to combat evil this time around?"

"I'm not sure." She frowned. "Helen was pure evil, but often j didn't help the situation. I'm going to try and be more socially active I think, though."

Emma agreed. "Right, I think it's time for you to get back in there, have a great time!" Shortly after Ashleigh had greeted everybody, it wasn't long after Emma was back on the screen. "Right, I think it's time to let the housemates in on our format tweak. Let's go live to the house!" There was a short flicker of action before Emma went live. "Housemates, please gather at the sofas immediately." They all took a seat. "Welcome to Big Brother: Battle of the Nations. As you've probably noticed there are seven Canadians and six Brits mixed into the house. This is because the show is undergoing a little format change, and you Brits will need to learn from the Canadians and fast. Each week, in a competition, one of you will be crowned Head of Household. You will be responsible for nominating two housemates for eviction, and the general public will decide the third. Then, the HOH, the three nominees and two randomly selected players will compete in the Power of Veto where someone will earn the right to remove a nominee. The HOH will name a replacement nominee and then the whole remainder of the house will place an eviction vote, as well as Britain. That is all for now." Emma cut off from the house, and then turned to the house. "That's all we have for tonight, the vote for the first nominee will be opening very shortly in an online poll. If the HOH, or the HOH's nominees top the vote, the next highest vote-getter will be placed on the block instead. Goodnight!"