Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

Head of Household Competition #1; Day 1

21:15PM

Sarah made her way inside first, meeting Neda on the navy blue sofa and Arlie looking around. "Great to see you again Neds, how've things been?"

"Great thanks!" Neda smiled. "Looking forward to the game?"

Sara nodded. "Obviously! How crazy is it that we are playing again in another country!?"

"LET THE GAMES BEGIN!" Arlie suddenly cheered, Neda and Sarah greeting him at the bottom of the stairs.

"Indeed!" Sarah agreed, spotting some champagne on the counter. "Oh my god, how did I not notice the champagne? Champagne anyone?" She asked, handing out the glass flutes.

Neda nodded. "Please! And I'm sure Arlie won't turn any down!"

"Only if you promise not to evict me this time!" He chuckled at Neda.

Neda rolled her eyes. "Look, there's no promises about what I can and can't do Arlie, it's a game and that's that!"

Arlie paused for a second, formulating a plan. "Why don't we form an alliance. Right here, right now."

"I don't think you can discuss nominations on BBUK though, Arlie." Neda frowned, despite thinking it was a good idea. "But I suppose we could just decide to keep each other safe and not nominate one another unless it's absolutely necessary."

"Sure," Sarah agreed. "I'm up for anything."

"What about The Three?" The others looked blankly at Arlie. "For a name, the three?" They nodded, the first alliance being formed.

Chris made his way inside, spotting the three that had already entered. "Hi, are you the internationals?"

"We sure are!" Sarah smiled. "I'm Sarah."

"Hi Sarah, nice to meet you!" Chris gave her a hug, and then both Neda and Arlie introduced themselves in a similar fashion. "Wow, this is going to be crazy!"

Arlie sipped some champagne. "Sure is Chris, sure is."

"Whereabouts did you Place when you played BB Canada, was it?" Chris asked, starting a conversation.

Sarah kicked it off. "So I won the third season, there's no point lying about it."

"Yeah I came third on the second, and I was out pretty early on the fifth." Neda added, disappointed about her second attempt.

Chris was interested. "Ah so you got asked back for a second season?" He recieved a nod back.

"Yeah I didn't do too bad on the second season either!" Arlie said. "I cant remember the specific placement."

Gary then met the others inside. He immediately spotted Neda and rolled his eyes. "Isn't it fabulous to see you back here, Neda?" She ignored him, and he moved onto the others. "Great to see you again Sarah, Arlie. And I'm Gary!" He said, extending his hand to Chris.

"Chris." The Brit smiled, taken aback by the Canadian. "Nice to meet you!"

"So in case you don't know who I am," Gary began. "I should have won the first season but didn't due to a miss vote, and then this bitch," he pointed at Neda. "Got me out in the fifth season."

"Not bitter at all then?" Chris sarcastically commented, Gary then laughing awkwardly. "I'm getting quite nervous now, I wonder when the rest of the British housemates will enter?"

Nikki, upon entrance, recognised Sarah from the Sideshow mainly. "Sarah, fancy seeing you in here!" The others she knew vaguely from meet ups. "And everyone else, such a great lineup so far, eh?"

Neda was thrilled to see Nikki. "Oh my god, such a legend!"

"Aw thanks Neda!" Nikki responded. "And hi Chris, I don't believe we have met yet, but it's great to see you at last!"

Chris smiled. "Finally someone from this side!" Everyone paused, before he apologised. "Sorry, that wasn't meant to be xenophobic."

"Its alright!" Sarah laughed. "We get what you mean!"

Cassandra and Mitch both made their way in, Cassandra being first to introduce herself. "Hi everyone, great to see you all!" She then spotted Nikki. "OMG, Nikki. I can finally play it your way!"

"You haven't got Canada to protect you anymore darling!" She laughed in jest, before turning to Mitch. "Mitch Muffin - how are you?"

"Good." He smiled. "I'm doing good."

Neda, for another time this evening, looked displeased at the entrance. "Isn't it wonderful to,play with each other again Cass?"

Cass rolled her eyes. "Let's be real Neda, everyone knows what you're like now. I'm not going to act like your best friend, because I'm not. Let's be clear, I'm after you, and so is Gary, and I imagine some other will be."

Neda was disappointed. "Cass, you can't come in here, to another countries show, and start straight out on me. Its not on." She folded her arms. "I was trying to give everybody a clean slate but you, and Gary, have been on at me since the start."

To cut the tension, Eileen, Jason and Danny began entering, and they immediately gravitated to the brits that had already entered, Chris and Nikki. "Nikki, nice to see you playing as a housemate this time!" Danny smiled, hugging the small lady.

"I just couldn't resist!" She replied.

Eileen headed straight over to Gary. "You look fabulous darling, I'm Eileen!"

"You're fabulous too babe!" The glitter king laughed. "And I'm Gary by the way, nice to meet you."

Eileen took him to one side, to ask a question. "Right, I need your opinion on something. You know these Canadians, who can I trust, who can't I trust?"

Gary scanned around the room. "Look, all you need to know is that Neda is out to get me, and she's out to get Cassandra. She cant be trusted. Cass can." Eileen nodded, before dispersing back to the crowd.

Sindy made her way into the main body of the house, greeting Neda first. "I'm so sorry, I'm so so sorry!"

"What for?" Neda asked. "What are you sorry for?"

"I shouldn't have backdoored you last time, it was wrong of me."

Neda shook her head. "Don't worry about it, its a clean slate."

Jason had hit up a connection with Danny, so they had a small chat. "Still recovering after your win?" Danny asked.

"Yeah mate." The winner replied. "And even though I know I have no chance this time around, it's still worth giving it a go."

Danny smiled. "I get what you mean!"

Ashleigh was next inside, greeting everybody with a friendly smile, but it wasn't long before Emma had everybody gathered on the sofas. "Housemates, please gather at the sofas immediately." They all took a seat. "Welcome to Big Brother: Battle of the Nations. As you've probably noticed there are seven Canadians and six Brits mixed into the house. This is because the show is undergoing a little format change, and you Brits will need to learn from the Canadians and fast. Each week, in a competition, one of you will be crowned Head of Household. You will be responsible for nominating two housemates for eviction, and the general public will decide the third. Then, the HOH, the three nominees and two randomly selected players will compete in the Power of Veto where someone will earn the right to remove a nominee. The HOH will name a replacement nominee and then the whole remainder of the house will place an eviction vote, as well as Britain. That is all for now."

"You can't play my way after all!" Nikki pointed at Cassandra. "Looks like I'll have to brush up on my strategy!"

Everybody began to disperse, Eileen taking Gary to one side, and whispering. "Look, I think we should start an alliance, keep each other safe, make sure we get the big threats out, and win the game!"

Gary nodded along. "Right, I'm down for it. There's someone we do need on board though ..." he gestured towards Cassandra, the Persian Princess discreetly wandering over. "Cassandra, you up for an alliance with us three?"

"Sounds great!" She smiled, and hugged them both. "How about we call ourselves The Queens?" Everyone agreed. "Right, we will meet back up soon I suppose." Suddenly, a strangle bottle with a blue liquid rolled onto the pastel grey carpet and tapped Cassandra's foot. "Ooh, what's this?!"

Everybody hurried over, investigating what it was. "Looks like a nice bit of booze to me babe!" Gary laughed taking the bottle. He read the label out loud. "Only one may drink." He paused. "Hmm, seems like something I'd do!" He gulped it down, and suddenly red, flashing alarms blazed all over the house.

"GARY, PLEASE COME TO THE DIARY ROOM IMMEDIATELY." The Canadian housemate entered the diary room, a white room with a chair made up of the flag designs. "GARY, YOU HAVE BECOME INFECTED WITH A DEADLY VIRUS. PLEASE CHOOSE ANOTHER HOUSEMATE TO INFECT!"

Gary thought for a second, before figuring something out. "Is this a Head of Household Competition?" He got no answer. "Right, I think it might be Big Brother. I'm going to infect Neda." He laughed. "That sounded better in my head." Before he knew it, a Neda was sat beside him on the chair.

"GARY, NEDA, YOU HAVE BECOME INFECTED WITH A DEADLY VIRUS."

22:09PM
By this time, all Housemates excluding Gary and Neda had been moved to the Large Task Room which had been made to look like a quarantine zone. It had 7 bed spaces between double and single beds, and kitchen facilities. They would remain here until told to leave. Once they leave, they will become infected.

Gary and Neda were isolated in the Main House, the walls all tinted red now. The bedroom door opened, and Gary and Neda took their places in the beds with Canadian bed covers, sat in silence in the room that had red, white and blue striped walls. The alarms went off once again, Big Brothers voice being awaited by the infected housemates. "NEDA. PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OTHER HOUSEMATE TO INFECT!"

"A hard choice to make BB." She thought for a second. "It might leave me outnumbered in the house for a short while, but I have to make the decision that is best for my game. I have to infect Cassandra."

Gary ran straight into the Main Area, awaiting Cassandra's arrival. Spotting her come through, he was excited. "Cassandra, I can't believe you're in here now!"

"I'm obviously not fabulous enough to be kept in quarantine!" She joked, spotting a gloomy Neda come from the bedroom and sit in the living area. "Aw, am I too much of a threat for you Neda?"

22:34PM
Housemates in quarantine were all friendly with each other, finding out each other's back stories and how they've played the game before. Nikki wandered aimlessly around, looking at the sleeping situation. "Guys, there's only 7 bed spaces but there's like 10 of us."

"I think people are getting taken out gradually." Ashleigh reminded. "I mean Cassandra went a while a go and she hasn't come back."

Nikki frowned. "Oh, I thought she just went to the toilet. Well at least I'll be able to get a good nights sleep."

22:56PM
The alarms sounded, signalling the next infection. "CASSANDRA. PLEASE CHOOSE ONE HOUSEMATE TO INFECT."

She glanced at the memory wall before making her decision. "Right, I have to choose the person who I trust the least." She pointed at a males face. "Jason, I choose to infect Jason."

He then made his way in, joining the existing three. "No one trusts the big guy, eh?!" He jokes, showing Cassandra his isn't that offended. "Nah I see where you're coming from, past Winner, proven strategist. Not to be trusted."

23:24PM
One more alarm sounded, awakening the eliminated housemates. "JASON. PLEASE CHOOSE ONE HOUSEMATE TO INFECT."

Jason rubbed his tired eyes, before making a rash decision. "Um Nikki, she seems the most popular with the public ..." He announced, before crashing back to sleep. Nikki silently entered and chose a bed.

00:00AM
The final alarm of the day took off, Nikki already awake as she was expecting it. "NIKKI. PLEASE CHOOSE ONE HOUSEMATE TO INFECT."

"Um, Sarah? I think that's her name?"

Arlie, Ashleigh, Chris, Danny, Eileen Mitch and Sindy are still in the running for being Head of Household, whilst Cassandra, Gary, Jason, Neda, Nikki and Sarah have been infected and knocked out. The vote for Britains Nominee is still open here; https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/DFN7SFV

Last edited by Morgan.; 18-04-2017 at 06:11 PM.
Morgan. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote