Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

Head of Household Competition #1; Day 2
7:00AM

Big Brother decided to give the housemates the rest of the night to sleep, but at the crack of dawn, another alarm sounded. "SARAH. PLEASE CHOOSE ONE HOUSEMATE TO INFECT."

Upon waking up to their first day in the house, Sarah rushed to the memory wall with everyone else behind her to decide the next nominee. "Right, the person I choose has to be someone I can't trust in the game." She paused, scratching her chin. "Mitch is a loose cannon, I have to infect Mitch."

It wasn't long before he returned, emerging from The Diary Room Door. "Let's get this party started then?"

9:34AM
Cassandra and Gary were in the garden, beside the maple leaf shaped pool, on the navy chairs. "We need Eileen to win this Head of Household competition." Gary urged.

"Is she not," Cass struggled for the right word. "A little erratic?"

"But she hasn't played our game before." Gary reminded Cassandra. "And at the moment, she's naive, she will be sticking to this alliance and trying to protect it as much as possible. If she wins HOH that guarantees us safety for the week, and I imagine there's people in this house that Britain hate much, much, much more than us."

The alarms then sounded, with Mitch standing up form his spot in the bedroom and rushing to the memory wall so he could make his decision. "MITCH. PLEASE CHOOSE ONE HOUSEMATE TO INFECT."

"Right, thinking strategically, I have to infect Arlie." He decided, watching the Canadian enter the house. "Sorry Arlie, it had to be done sometime or another."

"You've all succeeded in eliminating most of the Canadians!" Arlie added, laughing. "Way to go!"

Jason nodded. "Well that's because you know how to play this game!"

"What's to say us Brits don't know how to play!" Nikki said, really seriously. "I mean I spent a few months in their game."

"And how many game moves did you make Nikki?" Mitch added. "Because I don't remember any ..." He laughed.

Nikki nodded in agreement. "Good point actually."

10:58AM
Once again, the dreaded alarm sounded and Arlie, who was sat in the pool, knew exactly who he wanted to eliminate from the competition next. "ARLIE. PLEASE CHOOSE ONE HOUSEMATE TO INFECT."

"It has to be Ashleigh."

Ashleigh came straight in, greeting Nikki first and foremost. "Hey, great to see you again!"

"You too!" Nikki replied. "I cant believe we are reunited!" They had formed quite a bond when locked up in quarantine previously. "You want a drink?"

"Sure!"

12:00PM
It was Ashleigh's turn to infect someone now, signalled by the siren going off once again. "ASHLEIGH. PLEASE CHOOSE ONE HOUSEMATE TO INFECT."

Ashleigh peeked at the memory wall from the kitchen, making up her mind. "Danny please." She smiled in her Irish accent.

Danny then walked in, accompanied by more sirens. "DANNY. PLEASE CHOOSE ONE HOUSEMATE TO INFECT. THIS HOUSEMATE WILL HAVE FULL CONTROL OVER WHO BECOMES HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD."

Danny immediately felt the pressure, struggling on who to choose. "Ooh, I'll have to go with Chris."

The show then flicked to quarantine where Chris had just found out the result. "CHRIS. EITHER EILEEN OR SINDY WILL BE HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD. WHO WILL BE THE FIRST HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD?"

"I'm going to have to make a move that is best for my game." He revealed. "So the first Head of Household will be Eileen."

"EILEEN." Big Brother began. "YOU ARE THE FIRST HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD. PLEASE BEGIN THINKING ON THE FIRST 6 HOUSEMATES YOU WANT TO KEEP SAFE THIS WEEK BECAUSE YOU WILL NEED TO NAME THEM TOMORROW EVENING."

Back in the Main House, shortly after Eileen's crowning, Jason and Sarah were talking quietly in the white and red bathroom. "We are going to need to last a while if we don't want to look like idiots!" Jason laughed.

Sarah was confused. "Why would we look like idiots?"

"We both won our versions of the show." He replied. "If we don't last at least a few weeks we are going to look silly. Look, you can probably tell what I'm suggesting here." Sarah nodded yes. "Why don't we form an alliance - just one where we agree to keep each other safe in evictions and safety ceremonies."

"I'm up for it." Sarah smiled. "I just don't want us to make obvious nods to the alliance like using the veto on one another or campaigning hard."

"Sure thing." Sarah then left the room.

Jason spotted the fellow Brits sunbathing in the garden, so hinted they should all enter. "We are outnumbered." Jason frowned. "Let's form a British alliance, agree to always vote off the Canadians, always nominate the Canadians, always use the veto on one another." He suggested. "You get the idea. You all up for it." Everybody nodded, then began dispersing.

Eileen will nominate two Housemate for eviction; but you also have the chance to nominate one final Housemate and this vote is still open here - https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/DFN7SFV

Sorry for the delay