Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

Safety Ceremony #2; Day 4
7:04AM

After waking up earlier than the rest, Eileen, Gary and Cassandra saw it fitting to meet together in the garden and discuss who they Eileen was nominating and who she was keeping safe. "I don't want to nominate any of the British housemates, I feel like it would only bring bad energy to the house." She put forward. "So I have Arlie, Mitch, Neda and Sindy to choose from. What are your thoughts?"

"Do you want to make big moves and stand out in the first week," Cassandra asked. "Or do you want to lay low and get no blood on your hands?"

Gary nodded. "Whatever you do we promise we will keep you safe." He reassured.

"Right then." Eileen thought. "I'm going to make a big move. If I stand any chance of winning I need to get the big players out now. Who do you recommend nominating?"

"Neda." Cassandra immediately put forward. "She is a big threat, you will have the votes to get her out after the Canadian seasons events last year, she isn't the best at competitions either."

Eileen agreed. "Yeah, she definitely is a contender. But do I put her up against a strong player, or do I put someone weak up in the hope of ensuring her exit?"

Gary advised this one. "In my personal opinion, I would put Arlie in the block. He is both a physical and mental threat so if anything he will get himself off the block before Neda. If he does, that's your chance to put a floater up."

10:15AM
Emma greeted the housemates once again. "It's time for the second safety ceremony. Arlie, Ashleigh, Chris, Mitch, Neda and Sindy; you're all in danger still. Eileen, who are you saving first?"

Eileen knew she wanted the Brits safe straight off of the bat. "I'm going to save Ashleigh first. She's a lovely girl and I cant wait to spend some time with her!"

"Who are you saving next, Eileen?"

"Chris please." She announced. "I have to stick up for the Brits in this Battle of the Nations so that's my decision."

"Eileen." Emma began. "Arlie, Mitch, Neda and Sindy are left. Two of these need to be on the block. Which housemate are you going to nominate first of all, and why?"

Ashleigh thought for a second, making sure she wanted to go through with the alliances plan. "I'm going to nominate Neda. She is very smart, very young, and I believe she could take people like myself out and I'd love to stay around a little longer."

Emma accepted the nomination. "Eileen, who is your second and final nomination, and why?"

"I have to go with Arlie." Eileen revealed. "You have a strong chance of winning competitions so I want you to go ahead and win this Veto, save yourself."

"To confirm, Neda and Arlie will face eviction this week, unless saved by the Power of Veto." Emma confirmed. "Ashleigh, Chris, Mitch and Sindy. One of you will join Arlie and Neda on the block thanks to the public vote. That is all."

It comes down to Ashleigh, Chris, Mitch and Sindy for who will join Arlie and Neda on the block. You can vote here; https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/DFN7SFV