Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

Britains Nominee #1; Day 5
8:28AM

After being put on the block, Arlie and Neda were discussing their plans with alliance member Sarah. "One if you has to win the Veto otherwise this alliance will be next to dead." The former winner encouraged. "It's just figuring out which if you is best to win it, or be taken off of the block."

"If I'm honest," Arlie began. "I think I have the votes to stay either way. Its Neda I'm worried about, so I don't need to win the Veto."

"You have a good chance though." Sarah admitted. "All we need is one of you off of the block. Arlie, you could use the Veto on Neda if you win?"

Arlie shook his head. "Are you stupid!? That would seal my Eviction, and it would expose the alliance."

"What makes you think I cant win the challenge anyway." Neda asked. "I mean it really does depend what it is and who else is competing. Eileen won't win it, guaranteed. Me and Arlie, I think, have an equal chance. I could win."

10:30AM
Emma gathered everybody around the sofas. "Big Brother House, its time to reveal who Britain chose to nominate alongside Arlie and Neda this week." She paused, for tension. "Ashleigh, Chris, Mitch and Sindy. With 75% of the vote, the housemate joining Arlie and Neda on the block is ..." Everybody was shocked by the high percentage. "Chris. Chris, Arlie, Neda you are facing eviction. You do however have a chance to save yourselves in the Power of Veto. Eileen, the HOH, as well as the three nominees, will compete alongside two players selected by random draw. On the sofa is a bag of names. Eileen, please pick up this bag."

Eileen did as told. "Yes!"

"Eileen. Please choose one name from the bag and state who it is." Emma instructed.

Eileen reached in, pulling out a name. "Jason."

"Jason." Emma announced. "You will play in the Power of Veto. Eileen, please choose one more name, and then somebody to host the task."

"Alright," Eileen reached in and chose somebody. "Cassandra. And I choose Gary to host, as I know how much he wanted to play."

Emma nodded. "Eileen, Arlie, Cassandra, Chris, Jason and Neda, you will all compete in the Power of Veto tomorrow, hosted by Gary. Best of Luck."

Last edited by Morgan.; 23-04-2017 at 01:43 PM.
Morgan. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote