Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

Power of Veto #1; Day 6
7:56AM

All of the Brits had gathered inside the bedroom to discuss what was to happen with the Veto, Eileen leading the meeting. "Right, I promise to keep all of you safe off of the bat if the Veto is used, but at the moment I want to keep nominations the same." She smiled. "The only person I want to take off is Chris, but I have no chance of winning so either you, Chris, or Jason need to win."

11:45AM
Gary emerged from the Diary Room dressed as a security guard, whilst all of Eileen, Neda, Arlie, Chris, Cassandra and Jason were dressed as bank robbers. Gary introduced the challenge. "Housemates, today, to win the Power of Veto, you need to unlock the Veto Vault. To do that, you need to search the house for 4 digit codes. Once you've found one, queue up behind the vault in the garden and attempt it. The housemate who successfully unlocks the vault will win the Power of Veto." He paused. "Your time starts ... NOW!" Everybody immediately got to work, finding codes and inputting them in the hope of winning the Veto. It was Arlie, on his first attempt who put in the winning code of '2449'. "Arlie, you have won the Power of Veto. Who have you decided to use it on?"

Arlie thought for a moment, before realising it didn't need any. "Let me guess here ... I'm using it on myself."

"Eileen." Gary begun. "Arlie has used the veto to remove himself from the block. Who do you name as the replacement nominee?"

"This is tough for me." Eileen frowned. "It has to be either Mitch or Sindy, I couldn't face putting Ashleigh on the block and everybody else has immunity. I'm afraid Sindy, you have to go up, but there's no doubt in my mind that you'll be leaving us."

Gary nodded. "Neda, Chris and Sindy, one of you will leave tomorrow evening. Good luck."

Britain has the power to cast one Eviction vote; but will it stack the odds against Neda, Chris or Sindy? You can vote here; https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/ZNCSJLK