Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
I actually would prefer a different leader but he is trying a great deal harder.
I am cautiously impressed by the passion he is now showing appropriately on strong and important issues.

In the referendum,he was weak, then again he was cool as to what happened in it.
He will be happy the vote was to leave,he will be happy to negotiate leaving the EU.
Out will open doors for him to be able to bring in his idea of how the UK could be,free from rulings of the EU.

He maybe cannot win this election but if he started to connect more with a clear passion on what he is advocating, it is not beyond possibility to help being instrumental in removing this govts.overall majority.

Mrs May showing the contempt she did as to the people whose questions he put to her today, is likely to help his cause.
A fair way to go in this election,winning looks out the question but a small,smaller or loss of the Cons overall majority is possibly achievable.
I think he's showing his teeth abit late.
I also think Labour will not do well at all in this and will look to a new leader after the election which will be a good thing.I also think he knows this hence why he's fighting.
However part of me is kind of rooting for him a little now to see if he can pull something out of the bag and do better than expected.
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote