Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

Live Eviction #1; Day 7
Emma greeted the audience and general public on the usual catwalk stage. "Hello and Welcome to Big Brother: Battle of the Nations! This week, Eileen beat all the Competition to become the first Head of Household, nominating Arlie and Neda for the eviction. You decided Chris should join them. Arlie went on to win The Power of Veto, using it on himself. Eileen concluded the ceremony leaving Neda, Chris and Sindy facing tonight's eviction." She paused, breaking after the recap. "Lets catch you up with today's events in the house."

8:03AM
Its the morning of the eviction and either Neda, Chris or Sindy will be leaving the house, as voted for by 9 of their fellow housemates and the public. Eileen, Gary and Cassandra are in the kitchen discussing what they think, and what they want to happen. "I think Neda has to go this evening." Cassandra rolled her eyes, adding her opinion.

"She doesn't have the votes to stay." Gary added. "As soon as she leaves tonight, I bet things will be changing around here."

Eileen agreed. "I think I can get onto all of the Brits and urge them to evict Neda which gives us a 4 person set in a total of ten if they go with what I say."

"You have me and Cass." Gary reminded. "That takes us to six providing the Brits keep their word."

Cass smiled. "So even if one Brit votes out Sindy or Chris, we have a five person majority which means a tie. If we are playing fully by Canadian rules, Eileen, you break the tie so we can still get Neda out."

Eileen looked extremely pleased. "That's great news! First HOH and it goes my way!" She then thought of a precautionary measure. "Should we try and ensure one more vote so we can allow for a maximum of two people to stray or do you think everyone will go along with it?"

"They'll go along with it." Cass nodded. "Everyone knows how big of a player Neda is."

10:43AM
Not wanting her main alliance in jeopardy, Sarah approaches ally Jason to discuss the eviction. "Look Jason, we need to discuss tonight." She urged. "Needs cannot go home just yet, she can be the perfect spare vote, she can be someone we string along to the end, she's the perfect pawn."

Jason nodded. "I agree. Then we have the dilemma off Chris or Sindy." He frowned. "I have offered allegiance to the British Housemates however if I am not alone then I will definitely vote out Chris."

"I think that's the best way forward." Sarah agreed. "If you can vote out Chris undetected then it might allow us to get him out."

9:00PM
Emma applauded the round of action. "Right, j think it's time to kick off tonight's eviction vote." The crowd cheered. "To clarify; each housemate excluding both nominees and the Head of Household will privately cast a vote to evict, followed by you at home. The housemate with the majority of votes will leave the house for good. Let's cross over to the house." Emma turned to the screens. "Housemates, this is Emma. I will now give Neda, Chris and Sindy the chance to explain why they should be saved from eviction. Chris, you're first."

Chris stood before the others. "This Week has been eye opening, I've played a brand new game with brand new people and, quite frankly, I've loved every second of it. I'm only just getting used to it, so give me a chance to shine brighter!"

"Neda." Emma continued.

"I understand I am a very strong player." She began. "But I have turned over a clean slate and have given everybody a fresh chance. I'd love to show you all what I'm like deep down!"

Emma introduced the final nominee. "Sindy."

Sindy stood and began. "I am the replacement nominee and I'm up against very, very strong threats so keep me around and I can be your spare vote to keep you in!"

"Thank you." The host smiled. "It's time to get to the vote. We, in the interest of fairness, will go in alphabetical order. Arlie, you're up first."

Arlie entered the paint splattered diary room to cast his vote. "I vote to evict Chris."

"I vote to evict," Ashleigh thought for a moment. "Neda."

Unheard to the housemates, Emma notified us of the scores. "It's one a piece for Chris and Neda, let's see how Cassandra votes."

"I vote to evict Neda." Cassandra laughed.

"Two for Neda, one for Chris and none for Sindy. "The host updated.

Danny entered the room to vote. "I vote to evict Neda."

Emma accepted it. "Three for Neda, one for Chris and still zero for Sindy."

"I'm evicting Neda." Gary made up his mind immediately.

"Right." Jason frowned. "I have to evict Chris."

"That's four for Neda, two for Chris," Emma began. "And still nothing for Sindy."

"I vote to evict Neda." Mitch decided.

Nikki was next inside. "I have to evict Neda."

Emma updated the vote. "Neda has reached six votes whilst Chris remains on two and Sindy sticks with zero. Let's see how Sarah votes."

Sarah smiled as she entered. "Probably won't mean much to the game, but I have to evict Chris."

"That leaves the vote on six to Neda, three to Chris and none to Sindy." She paused before revealing Britains vote. "Britain, you evicted Neda. Let's break the news to the house." After everybody was reseated, Emma revealed. "I can reveal that by a vote of seven, to three, to nothing ..." She paused. "Sindy ..."

"What?!" Sindy was confused.

"You are safe, with no votes." She congratulated. "Neda. Chris. By a vote of seven to three, the first housemate to be evicted is ..." It was tense. "Neda. Neda, please make your way out of the house immediately as you have been evicted."

Neda left, disappointed at her placement. Emma hugged her on the stage. "Its such a shame to see you go!"

"Right, Neda is out of the house. Shortly, a brand new Head of Household will be crowned. You can catch that tomorrow. But now, the vote is opening once again. Not only will you be picking the third nominee to join the block but you'll be granting one Housemate Britains Care Package, the winner of this weeks receiving 'Save-A-Friend' where they can grant immunity it's to one housemate for the entire week. You can vote here; https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/FYK3QHY . See you soon!"