Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

Head of Household #2; Day 8
7:00AM

At the Crack of Dawn, Big Brother instructed Housemates to dress in their medieval themed costumes and join the backyard. Eileen, dressed as a queen, began explaining what was happening. "Housemates, welcome to the second Head of Household Competition. Today, you'll remain outside, alongside these knight prices with your faces carved on. Before you you will see a golden crown and a silver sword. You have two minutes to press the crown against the knights head. You must then hold it in position. If your crown falls or loses contact with the knight you will be out." Everybody nodded. "The two minutes start ... NOW!" Whilst trying to position their crowns, Nikki seemed to struggle. "Times up."

"Ah crap!" Nikki shouted, going to sit on the 'ELIMINATED' bench. "I'm awful at challenges."

"Nikki, as you failed to position your crown, you will not compete in the competition." Eileen informed. "Good luck everybody else."

7:38AM
Everybody was performing extremely well, however Jason was determined to win so he could eliminate some very strong threats in the game. He nodded at Sarah, encouraging her to leave the game as she could expose the alliance if she sticks around and Jason wins. "I'm really sorry guys, but I have to step down." She frowned, dropping her crown and walked over to the sub bench. "I couldn't hold on any longer."

"Its alright!" Nikki reassured. "I was out within two minutes!"

Chris then also dropped his crown, accidentally! "Damn!" He shouted, disappointed as he feared nomination by Britain once again. "I cant believe I did that!"

8:00AM
Eileen took a cue card and allowed remaining housemates to step down. "You have been playing for an hour now. Just eight of you are still in the running so you now can only hold your sword with one hand. You have two minutes to readjust. Good luck!" Cassandra struggled to get the balance right, dropping her series and giving up. "Your two minutes are up. Cassandra, as your crown isn't currently balanced on your knight, you have been eliminated. Good luck everybody else."

It was only a few minutes until Ashleigh let go of her knight. "I couldn't have held that position any longer!"

8:16AM
Mitch began wobbling, struggling to keep his crown balanced. "Sorry everyone, but I cant continue this any longer!" He then dropped his crown and took a seat on the side bench. "Its too difficult to continue."

Danny agreed. "Sure is!" He then also dropped his crown, not really caring if he was in power or not. "You're All bound to ,set longer than me anyway!"

8:30AM
Eileen had another announcement. "Next week, Britain will have a chance to vote for four housemates they want to be on Slop, called Have-Nots, for the week. The next one of you four to drop from the competition will have a Slop Pass for the entire game, meaning you will never be a Have-Not.

Gary immediately dropped his crown, believing the Slop Pass was more beneficial to his overall game as compared to one Head of Household. "There's no way I'm not having that Slop Pass, bitches!"

"You've been playing for one hour and thirty minutes." Eileen informed. "Let's see who really wants it ..." Ice cold water poured down over them, continuously.

Arlie frowned. "I cant keep this up any longer." He let go of his sword, triggering the crown to drop. "Good luck to you both, though."

Just Jason and Sindy remained. "If I give you Head of Household will you keep me safe?" Sindy asked quietly, making a silent deal. Jason nodded, his fingers crossed behind his back. She then dropped, leaving Jason as the last standing.

"Jason!" Eileen smiled. "You are the second Head of Household of the season. You need to start deciding which Housemates you are going to keep safe.

Jason has won Head of Household, leaving him to make two nominations. Don't forget you have the chance to give somebody, excluding Jason, a Care Package and to add someone to the block. You can decide that here; https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/FYK3QHY

Last edited by Morgan.; 29-04-2017 at 08:37 AM.
Morgan. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote