Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

Britain's Care Package #1; Day 9
9:18AM

Jason met with Sarah early on in the morning, to discuss his HOH win and what he planning to do with the week. "So, do you know who you're going to put up for eviction?"

"I have an idea." Jason smiled. "There's no doubt I'm a physical threat in this game so I'm planning on using the Competition to determine those who are a threat to my game. That why I wanted you out early in ..."

Sarah looked confused. "Yeah, I was going to try and win it but I got the idea you wanted me out."

"Basically," Jason explained. "I want to put up the two Canadians who biggest threat to my game. I'm planning on Arlie and Sindy as they were the last two in. If you stuck around longer I'd have been caught out for not nominations you and our alliance would be exposed."

10:45AM
The housemates were gathered around the sofas for an announcement from Emma. "Housemates. I am about to introduce a brand new twist to the game that could throw EVERYTHING on its head. Each week, Britain will award one housemate a Care Package to help them in that Week of the game. Once you've achieved a Care Package, you can't have another until there's no other choices. The current Head of Household will not be given the Care Package if they top the vote - instead, second place will take that weeks." Everybody nodded, eager to find out the first. "This week, the Care Package is 'Save-A-Friend." The holder will be able to keep one person safe until the next eviction. I can reveal that Mitch, Sarah and Sindy ..." She paused for tension. "You are the bottom three and will NOT receive this weeks Care Package."

"Do I even have any friends to save!" Mitch laughed, making fun of the situation.

Nikki scowled. "You could save me!"

Emma continued with the result. "I can also reveal that Cassandra and Eileen ..." It was nerve wracking, with the two expecting to be next out. "You both topped the vote and so a tiebreak is in order. As you know, it's always best to stay on the right side of the HOH. Cassandra, during the HOH competition 'BB Bug', you infected Jason with the virus therefore Eileen - you will be granted the Care Package. Eileen, you would you like to grant immunity for the week to?"

Eileen thought for a second. "I'm going to pick the person who perhaps is the biggest threat, yet somebody I'd love to get to know more so I am granting immunity to Gary."

"Gary." Emma smiled. "You are free to enjoy this week in the house without fear of nomination and without the danger of eviction. That is all housemates."

1:38PM
Gary caught Eileen by the pool to thank her. "OMG Eileen, I'm so grateful you're keeping me in to play during Week 3!"

"That's okay!" Eileen smiled. "I had the power, and I had to use it. It always would've been either you or Cassandra, how could I give them to anyone else?"

"Just be careful not to expose our alliance." Gary warned. "But anyway, I'm so happy I'm safe! Jason is for sure targeting us Canadians so we need to do our best to keep Cass in, but even if you end up on the block I will campaign so hard to keep you."

So Jason needs to choose two to put on the block, whilst you need to choose the third. Remember that person CANNOT be Gary as he is safe for the week, but you can make your decision here; https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/FYK3QHY