Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

Safety Ceremony #3; Day 10
10:15AM

Emma greeted thee houses on the sofas for the next Safety Ceremony, where Jason will announce the first four to be safe, and subsequently be exempt from the Britain's Nominee Vote. "Jason. I think you know what's coming. Its time for you to keep some people safe. Who will you be saving first?"

Jason had pre-planned his choices. "I'm saving Nikki. Nikki, at the moment you are no threat to my game as you're unlikely to win competitions and therefore have limited power. You were also first out of the Head of House."

"Jason." Emma smiled. "Please save a second housemate."

"Sarah." He decided. "Although you're a winner of the format, you performed terribly in the Head of House so you're currently low on my threat radar."

Emma accepted it. "Please save another housemate Jason."

"Chris, you weren't too great in the Head of House and I think you deserve a break after being Britain's Nominee last week." Jason congratulated.

"Please name the final housemate you'd like to keep safe." Emma prodded.

Jason kept the Brit-Canada ratio even. "Cassandra, I'm saving you because you don't perform that well in competitions so you're not a threat."

Emma accepted his four decisions. "Congratulations Nikki, Sarah, Chris and Cassandra. You are safe for this week and WILL play in Week 3 alongside Jason and Gary. Unfortunately - Arlie, Ashleigh, Danny, Eileen, Mitch and Sindhi - you're all still in danger of being nominated. That's all."