BBCanada 9: Kiefer
RPDR UK 2: Ginny Lemon

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Kiefer
RPDR UK 2: Ginny Lemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserSince2005 View Post
excuse me?

Camilla is far from the greatest female competitor!!!

Rachel! Evelyn! Kelly Anne Judd! SVETLANA Jodi! And Laurel is incredibly better, camila just got lucky this last season.

Camila has won 1 out of 9 challenges, with basically very challenge stacked in her favour alliancewise.
I loved Ev!!! As a competitor she was a beast but sadly i think all that drama she got caught up in the last time she competed was the last straw for her and she hasn't been back since.
Yeah.........Laureal's a beast but there was nothing 'lucky' about Camilla slaughtering her last Season. That should have been Laurel's comp to win but it wasn't even close.
Laurel's biggest problem is her ego (and the clinger she picked up during the Season ).

I just watched the first episode of 'Champs vs. Pros'. Really enjoyed it. It's SUPER competitive. Louise Hazel is awesome........as ever! Nice to see a Brit on The Challenge

Veronica's a barely recognizable shadow of her former self. She shouldn't have left it so long between Challenges.

Have they ever had a Challenge Season start straight away the week after the last one finished like this ?

Unsurprisingly Ashley spent some of her winnings on a new pair of tits.
I thought they looked obvious straight away and then Bananas went and confirmed it.
JTM45 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote