Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar

Kevin's monologue before the POV competition is so cringey... in the best possible way. Let's go Kev

Loooool Karen: I thought I heard someone in here crying.

LOL I knew Karen might just be winning this season!!! Kevin's speech to the jury honestly sounded awful from what they showed.

- Think about the votes. I don't think the jury respects Demetres at all. She might even win big against him when he says he would have taken Ika to F2. She could maybe beat Kevin too. Ika, Demetres, Dillon, Dre, that's 4 votes already for Karen that I see as either guaranteed or close to guaranteed. William might not like Kevin's answers and vote against him. I've also had a gut feeling that Sindy will be voting for Karen over either of the 2 she's against just because that's the kind of thing Sindy would do.

This pitch from Ika is one of the worst ever but I don't think she really had any chance regardless of what she says so eh.

However, Ika truly deserved to be the first African American winner of BBCAN/BBUS (although Godfrey deserved it previously). Still happy she didn't win though.

EDIT: Hmmm though... Ika did say she respects Kevin so maybe she votes for him in the end. Also I just realized that Ika will probably not give Karen any credit when Karen tries to take the credit for Demika dominating and what not... so eh maybe Karen doesn't have a shot idk.

Last edited by JerseyWins; 18-05-2017 at 08:11 AM.
JerseyWins is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote