BB2023: Tom
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Tom
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Default Caitlyn Jenner offered £1 million

Quote:
Caitlyn Jenner has reportedly been offered £1 million to take part in Celebrity Big Brother.

The reality star is rumoured to have met Channel Five bosses last week.

An insider told The Daily Star: “The bookers are really keen to have Caitlyn in the house.

“They know she’d be TV gold so they’re prepared to break the bank for her.

“The world has been fascinated by Caitlyn’s story and getting her would push ratings through the roof.”

The reality star is said to have met Channel Five bosses last week

Caitlyn has recently been in the UK to promote her autobiography win which she opens up about her transition from Bruce to Caitlyn.

And during an appearance on Loose Women, she opened up about the effect her transition has on her family who include daughters Kendall and Kylie.

Caitlyn explained: “You always worry. Anytime you do something drastic, you always wonder how it’s going to affect other people and the only people I care about my children.

“They’re all good. I am better now than I was back them.

“Some have more difficulty than others but it’s always a work in progress. Family is a work in progress.”

Meanwhile, Hulk Hogan is another big US name to have been linked with an appearance on this summer’s show.

Earlier this year, the Celebrity Big Brother All Stars series was won by Coleen Nolan.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...y-big-brother/

Spoiler:

[/CENTER]

Denver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote