View Single Post
Old 22-05-2017, 06:58 PM #13

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB22: Nick Leeson

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB22: Nick Leeson

It's going to be hard for BB this year and here's why.

I have looked at C5's performance these last couple of months and the months from March-now, has been a very good couple of months. I don't remember a time of BB outside of CBB that C5 has been doing so well.

The Yorkshire Vet for example has been getting 2m overnights and timeshifted to 2.44m last week. We have Can't Pay, On Benefits, Slumdog Landlords, Rich House/Poor House , GP Behind the Closed Doors, Elizabeth doc, Police Interceptors, documentaries like the Shannon Matthews one, which have done very well. Then we had the Cruising with Jane did very well on Friday....all these shows have done BETTER than the average BB has got on C5. Which is odd, it proves that C5 can pull audiences of 2m+ officials. So even IF BB18 does slightly better than the standard 1.6m official, it will be rating as just like the 7th highest show on the channel!

However on the flip side, the fact that C5 have been doing so well just means more people have been watching whilst they are promoting BB and those ads are coming. I recall in the run up last year, barely anything hit 1m so less people were being exposed to the BB promo. In the last couple of months, C5 have constantly gotten 1m+ easily.

Last edited by *mazedsalv**; 22-05-2017 at 07:02 PM.
*mazedsalv** is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote