Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Default Marnie Simpson reveals she aborted Anthony Hutton's baby as a teenager

Quote:
MARNIE Simpson is used to exposing aspects of her life for the public to see, after first starring on Geordie Shore back in 2013.

But the MTV favourite bravely opened up about her heartbreaking past, and revealed she had an abortion, when she was 19.

The brunette stunner fell pregnant during her relationship with former Big Brother winner Anthony Hutton, who agreed to support her decision.

Speaking in her autobiography, Stripped Bare, the 25 year old explained: "I blurted it out to Anthony straight away but I didn’t know whether I’d done the right thing. I was 19 and he was 29. Maybe he wanted a baby.

"As for me, I couldn’t get my own life sorted out, let alone look after a child. After some thinking, it became clear that I had to have the pregnancy terminated."

Charlotte Crosby’s pal – who recently spoke out about her battle with anxiety – admitted she didn’t feel "emotional" about the decision at the time, and didn’t feel any regret.

She continued: "At the time, it felt like a very clinical decision and I don’t remember feeling very emotional about it.

"An abortion was the only way out and Anthony had agreed he would stand by me whatever my decision.

"I've never regretted choosing an abortion but I did block it out for a long time.
"Sometimes, usually if I'm feeling low, I do ask, what if? I honestly can't imagine how my life would have turned out."
http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/1...anthony-hutton
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote