Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
..I kind of feel as though I should say something but I'm so not good with 'public words' about personal and difficult stuff...but I've had such lovely messages which I don't think I may have replied to all..(sorry if I haven't..)...and I haven't even looked at PMs...anyways, Smudgie said something in a thread about me 'being back' ..(..Smudgie....), so I'm feeling bad for not saying anything....all I'll say is that I'm not back as such, when I feel up to it I do sometimes browse current threads and try to keep up with you all so occasionally post...but I may have understated my health stuff atm and am still trying to gain some strength after just finishing some gruelling treatment, which I think might take a while to get me back to being able to be back properly/having the energy etc...there wasn't much of me in the first place...., now there is even less....

...anyways, it just saves writing on lots of walls to explain, which I honestly don't feel up to...you're all amazing and special people and you all take care, ok...xxx......