View Single Post
Old 11-06-2017, 10:53 PM #17

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Arthur is absolutely NO LOSS. He was horrible to almost everyone and he totally went over the top with Kayleigh calling her a c u nt and that she wasnt a woman. There is NO EXCUSE for that even if someone doesnt like Kayleigh. I know she can go over the top and her language is appalling but she was right to be frustrated at him All he had to do was apologise to the people he upset but he was only THINKING bout it. I have huge respect for Joe for what he said to him but it was falling on deaf ears. Kayleigh DID NOT bully Arthur or ANYONE and he called her a bully !!!! She was just ONE of a few housemates who were mimicing him saying He had no money. He didnt tell them at the time he didnt like it then raged at Kayleigh later. I dont think Kayleigh looked WORRIED in that clip. I think she looked more relieved than anything. I dont agree with what Tom and Kieran were doing removing Arthurs bedding to get back at him as one of the girls said they were GIVING him what he wanted. In my opinion he is NO LOSS to the house as he would only have continued to GOAD the housemates and cause ferocious rows. GOOD RIDDANCE. ( I actually truly believe he didnt walk but I could be wrong)
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote