View Single Post
Old 14-06-2017, 08:14 PM #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by vesavius View Post
Nice guy this, nice guy that... But I'm not so sure Imran is a nice guy at all. I have seen this dynamic before... IMO, he clearly feeds off Suhk's moods and attacks and even enables them. He benefits from being seen as the 'nice one' and gets continuous validation and praise for it. Setting it up to be as if he is almost a victim continuously for sympathy and praise. Ofc, this means he has to let her be the attack dog and be disliked for this to work, which is quite nasty.

It isn't him being a 'nice guy', it's actually very controlling and manipulative.

Great post and I agree with everything you say. I will never forget him calling someone a 'fame *****'....unyet he is trying to portray Mr Nice Guy and peacekeeper. His wife makes him look nice..it's almost like he is using her for this very reason. I don't buy it. They are playing 2 extreme personalities...are they doing this to ensure one of them wins...makes you think.
Someone playing the placid non confrontational half could not possibly be compatible with someone SO confrontational. I know they say opposites attract but this relationship is too diverse.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote