I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Tom
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Tom
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Default Alesha Dixon is replacing Nicole temporarily now replacing Sharon for auditions

Quote:
The X Factor judging panel will be getting a revamp when it arrives in Manchester for auditions.

Simon Cowell has a surprise in store for contestants in Manchester this weekend, as they'll find Britain's Got Talent judge Alesha Dixon rather than Nicole Scherzinger sitting alongside Simon, Sharon Osbourne and Louis Walsh.

But don't fret, Scherzy fans! ITV is already making clear that the switch-up in The X Factor's judging panel is only temporary.

A spokesperson for The X Factor told The Sun: "Alesha is guest-judging for the first day of the Manchester auditions as Nicole is unable to film that day due to a previous diary commitment."

Another reason for Scherzy supporters to sleep easy tonight is that Alesha Dixon previously denied to Digital Spy that she'd ever make the jump from Britain's Got Talent to fellow Cowell series X Factor.

"I'd be lying if I didn't say that in the past there's been times when I've considered if that would be good for me, just because I'm such a huge music fan," Dixon admitted to us last year.

"But I have to say the vibe of Britain's Got Talent is second to none… There's just this joy about the show and I wouldn't want to lose that
http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/the-x-f...r-on-x-factor/

Spoiler:

[/CENTER]

Last edited by Denver; 28-06-2017 at 06:31 PM.
Denver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote