oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

Am I the only one who thinks that to the casual audience, the clique will have come out of this looking better than the outsiders? Let's look at this objectively for a second - Isabelle brought his son into the argument and his reaction actually could've been a lot worse (indeed I think his ejection was more about him leaving the DR and the Kayleigh-style threats than the incident), and Deborah is the one who got up in Lotan's face and ran up the stairs at Ellie (her saying 'hit me then' was practically inaudible too, unless you were looking for it you wouldn't have noticed). Maybe I'm wrong but I feel like people on here are in a bit of a filter bubble, I don't think the outsiders came across well in this at all.

That said, I'm still of the opinion that Tom is going nowhere and that Isabelle (especially after this episode) is as good as gone, or maybe Chanelle. But I suggested earlier that Ellie would be a good target because she's the biggest threat to win (and would be a terrible winner). Do I think she'd go? Probably not, but she is a woman so I'd say there's a realistic possibility she could pick up more votes than Tom.
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote