View Single Post
Old 27-06-2017, 06:00 AM #109
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brillopad View Post
That works both ways. You read what you wanted to into my posts. At no point did I call you a terrorist sympathiser. I simply pointed out when you and others supported JC despite his dubious history and links with terrorists yet were quick to accuse the DUC of being terrorists and those supporting the Tory/DUC alliance as terrorist sympathisers.

At the end of the day they are both political parties - what is the point in allowing people to form political parties , allegedly in the name of achieving peace, if you don't want to allow them the same rights as other political parties such as forming an alliance with the government.

I wonder if you would have had the same issues with Sinn Fein forming an alliance with Labour to get them in.

Hypocrisy!
So you don't think there is an issue with the DUP or Sin Fein then... So what was the problem in the lead up to the election, why was Corbyn lambasted for associating with Sin Fein?

Try to maintain focus on what is actually happening, your hypotheticals are getting very boring, The public are being held to ransom on behalf of NI for the sake of 10 votes..... they were essentially bought. No word about that: :/