View Single Post
Old 29-06-2017, 10:23 AM #6

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Fern Britton
BB2023: Olivia

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Fern Britton
BB2023: Olivia

The only reason Mandy thought Luton was ''fabulous'' was because he was making her moist.

I actually think if she had stayed we'd have been severely dissapointed with her. She's as vapid and shallow as her daughter! Charlotte was boring as hell at first and recently..........she's still boring as hell but is also coming across as someone whose words mean nothing. She told us she was intelligent too but we have yet to see anything from her to even vaguely back this up! (unless knowing, only just, her nine times tables qualifies as intelligence for you!).
She's pretty much contradicted everything she told us that she was and stood for. The way she is behaving now is how her mother swore that she would never be when she was on BOTS after her eviction.

Waste of a housemate. Waste of a place in the house that someone entertaining (or someone that just did ANYTHING worthy of inclusion in the highlight's show would be a vast improvement over her......she's dead wood!) could be taking up!

I gave her a chance (as a viewer) to develop into a decent housemate and kept telling myself that perhaps she just needed a bit longer to settle into the house than some people but she just doesn't seem in the slightest bit interested in being a part of the show.

And sadly now, because she's nigh-on invisible in there, she'll probably float/coast through to the final, and then be the first one out on Finals night, when someone else in there who's contributed far more to the show (that would be any one of them compared to Charlotte!) will miss out on their place in the Final because of her.

JTM45 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote